Super happy to let you know that I made that happen last week and will be sharing five weekly spreads with you over the next five days here on my blog.
I will still be doing a Project Life® spread for the week I document Week In The Life™ - generally I just pick one photo per day as I usually do for most other weeks. For me the difference between these two projects is depth. In Week In The Life™ I go much deeper into the day with more photos and words compared to the overview weeks I include in Project Life®.
As with most things, there isn't a right or a wrong it's really just up to how you want to handle it. Remember that you really don't have to make it more complicated than it needs to be.
Here's a look at Week Nine:
This was the week after Aaron and I got back from Mexico. It was a week of celebrating the engagement news with the kids and getting back into the swing of things at home. All that good stuff.
Title card is from the Bond Story Kit™ (there's a marketing card in each kit that includes a quote and a photograph).
"Home is" circle is from Heidi Swapp's new Storyline Collection.
On my Gratitude card this week I used a Pitt Artist Pen Big Brush to write something super short.
Those leggings are from the very awesome Kal Barteski. Love wearing them to yoga. Also enjoying the chance to pretend I have a lot of tattoos on my arm by writing a bit more of my story on top of my photo.
Because it was a big weekend of kids having friends over I used cards from my Here's To Us Journal Card set (physical product).
SUPPLIES USED REGULARLY IN PROJECT LIFE® 2017
- Project Life Design A Page Protectors
- Project 52 Fresh Core Kit (anything with rounded corners)
- Past Story Kits™
- Rolling Date Stamp
- 12x12 Project Life® / Heidi Swapp / Black & White Album
- Week By Week Word Art
- Gratitude 3x4 Notepad
LOOKING FOR MORE PROJECT LIFE® STORYTELLING INSPIRATION?
Check out my Storytelling With Project Life® workshop that is now available as a self-paced workshop. Topics include:
- Lesson One | A look back at many of my past Project Life® albums (2010-2015) with individual video walk-throughs. The take-away from this lesson is the opportunity to learn from the past and reflect on what's worked and what's not worked to create a plan for right now.
- Lesson Two | Process exploration. Setting expectations, creating a plan for yourself (key word here being "YOU") and setting yourself up for success by establishing a storytelling mindset. This content will be specific to telling stories in Project Life®.
- Lesson Three | Specific storytelling ideas, encouragement, and inspiration to spark stories.
- Lesson Four | Working with products in Project Life®.