Another wonderfully regular week around here.
In terms of embellishments on this Project Life® spread I decided to shop my current stash and specifically look back through my past Story Kit™ chipboard sets and pick out some of the 1/2 circles to add to my photos. My goal with the products I sell here is that they can be used for all kinds of different stories from our everyday lives - I was able to match a bunch of past themes with my current photos for the week. I want you to use the stuff you buy from me - that's the goal!
Also remember that repetition also doesn't have to look exactly the same (such as using the same journal card design over the course of a week). In the case of this spread I repeated a general shape of an embellishment (1/2 circle) but they varied in colors, theme, design on top, etc. I also grabbed one of the day of the week circles from a past Week In The Life™ kit and cut it in half to mimic the shape of the other embellishments I used throughout the spread.
Here's a look at Week Twelve:
In looking at what I ended up using this week I can see that I also gravitated to black and white journal cards. Simple + clean.
The "cats" journal card is part of a new cat/dog/pet word art set I will be releasing next month.
The "Here we go" card was from a past Story Kit™.
The 3pm card is from the Day In The Life™ No. 2 (includes 24 cards - one for each hour of the day).
SUPPLIES USED REGULARLY IN PROJECT LIFE® 2017
- Project Life Design A Page Protectors
- Project 52 Fresh Core Kit (anything with rounded corners)
- Past Story Kits™
- Rolling Date Stamp
- 12x12 Project Life® / Heidi Swapp / Black & White Album
- Week By Week Word Art
- Gratitude 3x4 Notepad
LOOKING FOR MORE PROJECT LIFE® STORYTELLING INSPIRATION?
Check out my Storytelling With Project Life® workshop that is now available as a self-paced workshop. Topics include:
- Lesson One | A look back at many of my past Project Life® albums (2010-2015) with individual video walk-throughs. The take-away from this lesson is the opportunity to learn from the past and reflect on what's worked and what's not worked to create a plan for right now.
- Lesson Two | Process exploration. Setting expectations, creating a plan for yourself (key word here being "YOU") and setting yourself up for success by establishing a storytelling mindset. This content will be specific to telling stories in Project Life®.
- Lesson Three | Specific storytelling ideas, encouragement, and inspiration to spark stories.
- Lesson Four | Working with products in Project Life®.