Today I want to give you a heads up about the two December Daily® workshops I'll be offering this year. Check out the details below for when registration opens.
As always I'll be sharing my foundation pages and my completed pages here on my blog for the actual stories I'll be telling this year. I'll begin sharing my foundation pages (my starting point for this project) in late October.
Questions? Let me know in the comments!
DECEMBER DAILY® PRODUCT PLAY
This year I'm offering a brand new 3-week workshop experience that will begin on November 1. In this online class we'll be taking a closer look at playing with three specific shapes in December Daily® documentation: hearts, stars, and circles. These are three of my favorite shapes and there are so many different ways you can creatively play with these kinds of products in your project to compliment your stories. We'll also be talking about the specific design concepts that go into working with these shapes which will be useful for you in any projects going forward (repetition, contrast, focal points, etc). I'll be using products from this year's December Daily® collection (including some digital products) but the products are not required. As always I'll be coming at this with storytelling and simple design at the forefront.
REGISTRATION: Opens in mid-October. First delivery of class content will be on Wednesday, November 1.
CONTRIBUTORS: Pam Baldwin, Ingunn Markiewicz, Brandi Kincaid, Laura Wonsik, Jen Schow, and Kelly Ishmael.
INCLUDES: Digital package
STORYTELLING WITH DECEMBER DAILY®
Storytelling With December Daily® is definitely the class to take if you are really looking for a deep-dive into getting to the heart of the matter with this project. If you haven't taken this workshop I highly recommend it as a way to really think through how you might want to approach this project and the stories that are most important to you. I put my whole heart and experience into putting this workshop together that first ran in 2015 and I'm happy to bring it back again as a self-paced workshop (same content as the previous versions of this workshop).
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Past Perspective: what's worked and not worked for me in past December Daily® projects
- Specific story ideas for seasonal storytelling that can be incorporated into your own album
- Photo ideas (because photos are often story sparks)
- Favorite techniques for including stories in my December Daily® albums (including digital, interactive, etc)
- Encouragement and inspiration for creating your own personal process that is workable for you
REGISTRATION: Opens on November 1. This class will be offered as a self-paced experience which means when you purchase the class all the content will be immediately available to you.
INCLUDES: Digital package that includes PNG and cut files
- No alumni discount this year.
- In past years we've included a physical stamp set - we will not be doing that this year which is why the price has been reduced.
- I will be doing a walk-through of my 2016 album on my blog and YouTube this year. Albums included in the video walk-throughs in this workshop include all my albums through 2015.
I'm so looking forward to seeing you guys in these classrooms this year! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my passion with you.