One of the things I've learned is that there never really is "perfect" time.
There's never a perfect time to start memory keeping. There's never a perfect time to get married or get a divorce or get remarried. There's never a perfect time to take a vacation. There's never a perfect time to take a break. There's never a perfect time to do this or that.
With that in mind I decided to just pick up my camera and give you a tour of what's happening in my office right now. I didn't clean it all up to make it presentable - I wanted to share it with you how I see it most days. A mix of picked up and messy - perfectly imperfect.
Here's a tour of what it looks like right now:
- Ikea Varde Kitchen Islands (they don't have these any more but something like this would also work if you like the general idea)
- Ikea Galant Corner Desks (this looks like a newer version of what I have)
- Ikea Kallax Shelves
- 12x12 Plastic Paper Trays (the ones I'm linking are similar to the ones I have but not the same)
- Studio Lights
- Ceiling Mount For Camera
- Ikea 8.5x11 Shelf Inserts
- Canon Pixma MG7720 Printer
- Brother Sewing Machine XL2600i
- Office chairs from Amazon (have really liked these and would order them again)
- Rode Podcaster Mic
- iPad Pro + Pencil
- Epson PictureMate PM400 Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 color
- Silhouette Cameo
- Epson Sure Color p400
- Ikea Dragan Boxes
- 6 Hole Punch
- Metal Baking Trays (used under my work tables)
- AED Stamps
- AED Inks
- AED Paints
- Snappy Tray
- Craft Mat
You can check out my past Organization and Office Posts and see the evolution of my spaces over the years via my past blog posts here.