Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- Our Pieces Of Me collection is now available. This community documenting project will start April 5th, 2021. We are currently offering a preorder of the Pieces of Me stamp that sold out and anticipate a 3/29 ship date. We are also working to make the patch available with the next release in the collection, Pieces of Home. Also, the collection (including the notebook) will be available digitally in next month’s regularly scheduled digital release on the first Friday of the month. Thank you all for your enthusiasm about this project! We’re so excited to tell these stories with you. Find the collection here. Learn more about the project here.
- We’re excited to share that the new Quarterly Scrapbooking Kit will launch next Tuesday, March 2nd at 9am PST. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding our initial delay. Head over to the blog and check out Ali’s post for all the details on this new collection.
- Just a reminder the our first 2021 Day In The Life documenting project will happen on Tuesday, March 9th. Learn more about DITL here.
- Ali's next video in her Craft the Story YouTube Series is live. In this week’s video (Episode 08) Ali is taking you along with her as she organizes her chipboard pieces (taking them out of the backing and organizing them by shape). After the section on organizing, she shares a layout idea for using some of those chipboard shapes together (mixing the same shapes from different original packagings). Find it here.
- The creative team gallery and blog have been updated with all of their gorgeous February Digital Stories by the Month projects. This gallery is kept up to date and is a great resource for those of you wanting to get creative idea on how to tell your stories. Find the blog post here.
- Don't forget! In Case You Missed It is also posted over in the Craft The Story Facebook Group. If you haven't joined, we wholeheartedly invite you to do so. We're so proud of the community we've built over on that platform. Find it here.
We’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!