Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest, In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- FYI: In Case You Missed It is also posted over in the Craft the Story Facebook Group. We invite you to join us there, if you haven't already. Based on your feedback, we also created an additional home for the product release calendar here on the website. Please find it here.
- New digitals are available in the shop today! This month’s release includes the 2021 Day in the Life Digital™ Kit. Head over to the shop and check them out. Find it here.
- New guest storyteller lessons are live in the Action classroom. This month we’re welcoming Lorilei Murphy and creative team member, Linda Jordan. Just a reminder that the Story Class provides monthly themed educational content that acts as a spark to help you document and celebrate the stories of your life. When you sign-up you’ll also receive most of the designs found in the physical Story Kit™ and Story Stamp™ in the freedom of a digital format. The Story Class is free when you subscribe to both the Story Kit™ and Story Stamp™, or can be purchased individually for $19.99. Learn more here.
- This month’s One Little Word lesson focuses on creating a vision board for your word. Join us in the classroom for inspiring content from guest instructor Lucrecer Braxton. Also, if you missed Ali’s live chat with Lucrecer earlier today, don’t forget to check out the recording of the conversation located in the February classroom. It’s not too late to signup for One Little Word Ten! Learn more about the class here.
- Ali's next video in her Craft the Story Youtube Series is live. In this week’s video (Episode 05) Ali’s sharing a look at how to get started (or return to) scrapbooking. In this video she shares two different approaches to the same story: (1) using a 4x6 photo + a 4x6 journaling card and (2) using a 9x12 photo where she adds text before printing and adds a few embellishments at the end. This video also includes a look at how Ali uses Instagram as a holding place for stories, how she uses Photoshop to crop + edit photos along with a quick look at how to use and print directly from the Photos program on her computer. Find it here.
- A new month means a new theme for #storykitcrush (a fun community project created by creative members Krystal Idunate and Tazhiana Gordon). This month the ladies are tackling the Cozy Story Kit. Be sure to check out the hashtag on Instagram or share your projects here in the Facebook group.
We’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Have a great weekend and I'll see you here next week!