Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- First, we want to express our gratitude for the beautiful way this community embraced the Pieces of Me project this year. We have loved getting to see these pieces of each of you and feeling more connected. Thank you for letting us tell stories alongside you.
CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- In this week's Craft The Story (Episode 14) video Ali is sharing a look at her Pieces Of Me project in progress. Many of you have joined in this week in this self-portrait adventure where we are getting ourselves in our stories. We have absolutely loved seeing your images - most especially your faces. Beautiful, brave, resilient women + men who are showing up and having fun both in front of + behind your cameras. Each day this week Ali has set aside some time to print her photo(s) and add them into her Pieces Of Me notebook along with some journaling. She filmed myself working on this project each day and brought that together for today's video. She plans to share the other three pages in the coming week. Find it here.
- Hello Story 3 is open for registration! We’re excited to share that Hello Story 3 is coming and class starts April 20th. Hello Story 3 features three storytelling structures/techniques that will bring both creativity and clarity to your documenting process: no-photo layouts, cut paper collage, and repetition. Through in-depth explorations of each topic Ali will share with you how she uses each of the story structures to get her stories told. Register here.
- Did you miss the Hello Story 3 Chat with Ali and Lisa? They talked in depth about what to expect from Hello Story 3, how it relates to the other Hello Story classes, and what’s to come in the AE Classroom. Find it on the Ali Edwards Design Inc. Instagram account, under IGTV.
- You haven’t missed it….yet! We’re introducing a new monthly event: Story Chat. Starting April 12th, we’ll be hosting a LIVE conversation on the Ali Edwards Design Inc. Instagram account to discuss the new story kit theme and possible story ideas. For our first discussion, we’re excited to have Ali and creative team members Lisa Varshine, Laura Wonsik, and Amy Gretchen. Stay tuned for the final time!
- Stories Revisited Sale: Digital Kits & Classes! Now through the April 12th, we’ll be offering past Digital Story Kits for $14.99 and Story Classes for $10. Moving forward, we’re changing up our Stories Revisited Sales. This sale will include previous Story Classrooms, digital Story Kits and digital add ons and later this summer we will offer our previous physical Story Kit and Story Stamps in Stories Revisited: Kits & Stamps. Find it here.
We’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!