Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
TRAVEL COLLECTION UPDATES
We’re so grateful for your enthusiastic response to this year’s Travel Collection. Here are a few updates related to the release:
- All digitals for this collection will be released Friday, July 2nd.
- Stamp Updates
- Getaway 4x6 : currently available for preorder
- Label 3x4 : currently available for preorder
- Map 6x8 : collecting “notify me” alerts
- Road Trip 4x6 : will be collecting “notify me” alerts if it sells out (not sold out, but fewer than 5 left)
- All of these stamps will ship for free, but won’t ship till late September. Preorder for these stamps (and any that roll over to preorder) will close on June 28th. We’re so sorry for the delay in this shipment but our stamp manufacture is experiencing significant delays.
- *Heads up: if you purchased a stamp set before it rolls over to preorder, and you are seeing a preorder note in your order, please disregard. This note only applies to those who purchased the stamp AFTER it transitioned to preorder. Sorry for any confusion.
- Regarding the Map 6x8 stamp (sold out) and the Road Trip 4x6 stamp (fewer than 5 left), we need to collect a certain number of “notify me” alerts before we can open them up for preorder. If we hit that requisite number, we will send an email Monday letting you know it is open for preorder. On Monday, if a stamp opens to preorder, we will likely only have one day for you to complete the preorder process as we have a short window to submit these orders.
- The main kit has sold out and we will not be restocking it. Other items from this collection that sell out will also not be restocked (with the exception of the stamps mentioned above). We may reorder albums in the future, but cannot guarantee that at this point.
- Travel Start To Finish 2 is now available for registration! In this awesome travel-themed workshop, Ali and four contributors will each be sharing their start-to-finish process for completing a travel album using our 2021 Travel Collection. This year, each of the ladies will be completing a different sized album:
- Ali // plans to document a two-day camper van trip in a travelers notebook.
- Linda // will be documenting six years worth of family trips to Cape Cod using a 6x8 album.
- Barbara // will be documenting a recent family trip to Yosemite in a notebook-style album created from the craft envelope in the kit.
- Ingunn // will be documenting a pre-kids trip to Utah/Nevada in the 3x8 album.
- Kim// is using the 9x12 album to document a recent family trip to Emerald Isle, NC.
- Class starts July 13th. Click here for more information about the class, and to register.
CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- Ali has family in town this week and is taking a few days off. There will not be a video today. Look for Ali’s next episode on Friday, July 2nd.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!