Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
NEW STORY KIT THEME
- Today we revealed our August Story Kit™ theme: TEACH. We’re so excited to share this one with you. Take a look at Ali’s blog post, complete with video walkthrough and product photos here.
- Last night, we hosted our monthly Story Chat over on our Ali Edwards Design Inc Instagram account. Guest host @kashakgage lead the discussion with community member and new @decemberdaily Creative Team member @poshplans, and our amazing @aliedwardsdesigninc Creative Team members @Jenny_theriault and @elizabethheinz. A recording of the conversation is available on our Instagram TV channel and will also be available in our Story Class. Find a recording here.
- Last week we announced our new 2021 AE December Daily® Creative Team. And this week we started to share a few sneaks as our 2021 collection makes it’s way into our hands. We’ll keep you posted on release dates and all of the info as soon as we have it, but be sure to follow our December Daily instagram account (@decemberdaily) for sneaks, behind the scenes, and more. Also, please consider joining the amazing group of like-minded memory keepers over in our December Daily Facebook group for tons of incredible inspiration.
CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- In today's Craft The Story video (Episode 30) Ali is sharing another story in her summer notebook this time including tag inserts to hold my words. Watch the video here.
CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION
- Our Creative Team is sharing their projects using the Ampersand Story Kits™ over on the blog. You don’t want to miss their gorgeous projects!
- The Magic of Moments // Our second week of content went live in the classroom and we are loving your response! The Magic of Moments is a photography class built around this simple idea: you have the most intimate access to your life and the people in it, take the pictures no one else can. Throughout the course of the workshop, Lisa will guide you through the process of finding your authentic voice, mastering your unique style, and capturing the magic in the everyday moments that make up your life. This class takes you on the journey from simply taking photos, to making them. In addition to Lisa’s content, this class will feature bonus conversations with talented photographers from our community, exercises, challenges, an amazing digital kit, and a bonus December Daily-themed photography lesson releasing later in the fall…all for $20. Head to the site for all of the details and to register.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!