Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- The 2021 December Daily® collection is now available in the shop. Find the collection here.
- Tonight! Friday, November 12th at 7pm ET we will host our monthly Story Chat for the new GLOW theme. Lisa, Ali, Morgan, and Jenny will be diving into this new theme.
- Monday, November 15th at 10AM ET we will continue our weekly live chats about December Daily® with a conversation about photography. Join Lisa, Amy, Neela, and community member Autumn as they talk all about photography.
- In addition, we will have special guest Azzari Jarrett sharing her insight into taking more meaningful photos in December. She will be sharing content on the blog and we’ll also be talking live with Lisa, Azzari, and Ali on Thursday, November 18th at 10AM ET.
PIECES OF HOME
- Join us next week as we document Pieces of Home, our next chapter in the Pieces of Life project. Find more info and a free download over on the blog here.
QUARTERLY SCRAPBOOKING KIT | STARS
- Just a heads up that the Star kit is coming on November 16th. Full pictures of the kit will be released on the 16th.
CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION
- Our Creative Team is sharing their projects using the Whole Story Kit™ over on the blog. You don’t want to miss their gorgeous projects. Find them here.
- December Daily® Product Play: Back to Basics // For 30 days in November you’ll receive one new idea per day (for a total of 30) brought to you by members of our December Daily® Creative Team, our AED Creative Team, and Ali. Ideas in this workshop will focus on physical products from the Main Kit and our 2021 collection. Our goal with this workshop is simple, fun ideas to use your products to spark stories. Register or learn more here.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!