Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
CLASSES & DIGITAL SALE
- 'Tis the season...for great sales! We're excited to offer half-off select classes and digitals now through Sunday, November 21st at 11:59 pm ET. No promo code required.
- The 2021 December Daily® collection is now available in the shop. Find the collection here.
- Monday we continued our series of weekly live chats about December Daily® with a conversation about photography. Join Lisa, Amy, Neela, and community member Autumn as they talk all about photography. A recording of the conversation is available on the blog here.
- In addition, we had special guest Azzari Jarrett sharing her insight into taking more meaningful photos in December. Lisa, Azzari, and Ali on chatted on Thursday. A recording of the conversation is viable in the blog here.
- Next Monday, November 22nd at 7pm ET we will be back for our next installment in our December Daily® live chat series. We’ll be chatting about playing with product. We’re excited to welcome Creative Team members Barbara Picinich and Amanda Zampelli for this conversation.
CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- In today's Craft The Story video Ali is sharing a look at how she’s starting to document the Pieces Of Home Project. Find it here.
- December Daily® Product Play: Back to Basics // For 30 days in November you’ll receive one new idea per day (for a total of 30) brought to you by members of our December Daily® Creative Team, our AED Creative Team, and Ali. Ideas in this workshop will focus on physical products from the Main Kit and our 2021 collection. Our goal with this workshop is simple, fun ideas to use your products to spark stories. Register or learn more here.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!