Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- First and foremost, thank you for your support over the holiday during both our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. We know you have an abundance of choices when it comes to where you spend your money and we are incredibly grateful for your continued support.
- It’s the first Friday of the month and that means we have a digital release for you in the shop. This month’s release includes our new 10x8 Layered Templates, digital versions of Laura Wonsik’s stamps, and more. Find our newest digital items here.
The 2021 December Daily® collection is now available in the shop. Find the collection here.
- Monday we continued our series of weekly live chats about December Daily® with a conversation about getting it done. Find an archived version of this conversation here.
- On Wednesday, Ali, Lisa, Pascha, and Shu-Wen had a great kickoff conversation over on our December Daily Instagram account. Find an archived version of this conversation here.
CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- Ali is back on Youtube sharing a blog post and video for each day in December. Be sure to subscribe to her channel to receive notifications of new videos.
- December Daily® Product Play: Back to Basics // We wrapped up the content for the workshop this week, but all of the lessons are archived to enjoy at your convenience! For 30 days in November you’ll receive one new idea per day (for a total of 30) brought to you by members of our December Daily® Creative Team, our AED Creative Team, and Ali. Ideas in this workshop will focus on physical products from the Main Kit and our 2021 collection. Our goal with this workshop is simple, fun ideas to use your products to spark stories. Register or learn more here.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!