Project Class Bundle
FOR A LIMITED TIME, USE CODE LEARNMORE AT CHECKOUT TO GET THIS CLASS BUNDLE FOR FREE.
Join Ali for four separate project classes as she walks you through the processes of putting together four fun mini albums.
This workshop bundle includes:
Day In The Life | Create a 4x4 Day In The Life™ mini album that documents and celebrates one single 24 hour period in your life.
Love You Because | When was the last time you wrote out the many reasons, from silly to serious, why you love someone? This mini album class (using a 6x8 horizontal album) will take you through the process of documenting those reasons why.
I am Tag Book | As memory keepers, many of us focus on telling the stories of other people in our lives first and foremost. It’s time to get yourself in the story. Through the creation of a 4x8 tag book you will artistically explore who you are right now using “I am” statements and fun mixed media tags.
Book Of Joy | Create a simple, fun mini book that documents and celebrates the people and things that bring you the most joy in your life.
When you purchase this bundle each workshop will be added to your My Classes section.
What you'll get
Each mini class includes:
- A presentation video on the reason why
- A process video that walks you through the steps
- Full color PDF handout
- Message board
- Gallery for sharing your project
What you'll need
Day In The Life Mini Class™
- 16-20+ (or more depending on your number of page protectors), 4x4 photos from your day in the life
- Times (or approximate) to match your photos (you will be stamping the times onto journal cards & photos)
- Journaling to go along with your photos
- Basic tools (12” paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, stapler, etc)
- 4x4 mini album
- Chipboard embellishments
- Label stickers
- Number stamps
Love You Because Mini Class
- 6, 8 inches wide x 6 inches tall photos of your loved one(s) (horizontal orientation meaning that the width across the top is longer than the length)
- A list of the reasons you love this person (or these people) - these will be written out by hand on strips of paper. The journal strips will say “Love you because” and then you will fill in the rest
- Basic tools (12” paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, stapler, Crop-A-Dile, etc)
- Album to hold your pages - I'm using a 6x9 horizontal album from Heidi Swapp that will be available here in my shop
- Pattern papers, vellum, transparency
- Chipboard embellishments, alphabet
I Am Tag Book
- 7-10, 8 inches wide x 4 inches tall photos of your loved one(s) (horizontal orientation meaning that the width across the top is longer than the length)
- 1, 6 inch wide x 4 inches tall photo of you from your childhood if available
- 8 inch x 4 inch tags
- Pattern papers
- Paints and spray ink
- Basic tools (trimmer, pen for journaling, scissors, adhesive, etc)
- Paint Brush or foam brush
Book Of Joy
- 5+ 4x6 inch photos of things that bring you joy. Ali is using horizontal photos with white borders, but vertical photos would work too (personal preference). Printing with borders is not required.
- Basic tools: trimmer stapler scissors, pen, Crop-A-Dile or hole punch)
- adhesive (red line tape specifically)
- craft mat
- paint brush or foam brush
- small letter stamps
- stamping ink (black)
- fingernail file