Stories of this Season | Fall/Autumn
A new season is upon us, and this year we are excited to offer a new self-paced class that celebrates Autumn and all of the awesome things this season has to offer. From holiday festivities, to special family traditions, to the beauty of nature, this time of year provides us with so much storytelling inspiration.
Stories of the Season | Fall/Autumn is centered around the themes of Gratitude, Fall Activities, and Halloween with two lessons for each theme. Our talented contributors will be sharing a combination of story ideas and creative techniques in a variety of formats with the goal to encourage and inspire your fall storytelling.
What you'll learn
The goal of this class is to encourage and inspire fall storytelling through a variety of storytelling lenses/themes. Some of the creative ideas you'll find in this class include:
- Ideas for telling a seasonal story across multiple years
- How to incorporate hidden journaling
- Creating a Halloween-themed album from a children's book
- Tips for documenting a whole day of gratitude
What you'll get
What you'll need
All of our contributors will be using a combination of stamps, inks, and other embellishments from the shop as the base for their projects. You can find all of our fall storytelling favorites by shopping this category. In addition, you may also want to have:
- A basic selection of scrapbooking tools, including patterned paper / cardstock, adhesive, scissors, paper trimmer, photos, pens for journaling, ruler
- Photoshop or Word for printing digital elements and/or computer journaling
- Ink jet printer for printing digital files at home
- Optional items include: Silhouette (or other electronic cutting machine)
Sep 29Class begins3:00AM EDT
Sep 29Ashley Horton | Halloween3:00AM EDTJoin Ashley who is sharing tips for layering embellishments and creating hidden journaling pockets.
Sep 29Jenny Theriault | Fall Activities3:00AM EDTJoin Jenny who is sharing three layouts documenting her family's love of Fall.
Sep 29Kim Chaffin | Gratitude3:00AM EDTJoin Kim who is sharing a mini-album she created from documenting a day of gratitude.
Sep 29Krystal Idunate | Halloween3:00AM EDTJoin Krystal who is creating a DIY album and foundations pages for her October stories.
Sep 29Sabrina Poole | Fall Activities3:00AM EDTJoin Sabrina who created an album to document her family's special, annual Autumn tradition.
Sep 29Denine Zielinski | Gratitude3:00AM EDTJoin Denine who is creating an interactive gratitude mini-album.