Travel Mini-Class | 4x4 Album
In this class, you’ll accompany Elizabeth as she works start-to-finish to complete a 4x4 Buildable Album. Elizabeth will be documenting a trip from 2018 to Universal Studios in Hollywood, California with her son, Joshua. Ride along as she shares tips and techniques using products from the 2022 Travel Collection. Your stops will include planning, construction, play and a complete album walkthrough. After being her passenger, you’ll be inspired to document a trip of your own. Ok, buckle up and let’s GO.
What you'll learn
Creative ideas to document your travel stories using the 2022 Travel Collection in a 4x4 Buildable Album.
What you'll get
- Elizabeth's “start-to-finish” process for documenting a past travel adventure via video, still images and words.
- Four distinct lessons covering the topics of planning, construction, play and a complete album walkthrough.
- The invitation to ask questions and opportunity to share projects in the gallery.
What you'll need
- Elizabeth will be using the 2022 Main Travel Kit and coordinating products inside a 4x4 Buildable Album.
- Many tips and techniques can be applied to other projects regardless of size or topic.
- A sense of adventure.