Last week ended up being as crazy as I thought it was going to be in terms of getting ready for Story Camp - love getting to spend a few days with like-minded storytellers. I did end up using my instant pot to cook a whole chicken - it turned out a little dry so I will adjust the cooking time next time to be a bit less. I also didn't end up making the sausage sheet pan recipe so I'll try that another week in the future.
This week the whole crew is here most of the week so I've got a fairly solid plan in place that includes a few new recipes and a few that are fairly standard around here.
Here's what I'm planning for this week:
- Monday // Spaghetti (zucchini noodles for me) - for this I'm just using Trader Joes Marinara (which I like because it's sugar free) and mixing in some ground beef or ground turkey.
- Tuesday // Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Vegetable & Black Bean Enchiladas from Yum Universe - I'm going to use this recipe as a starting point.
- Wednesday // Yumm Bowls - we have a local restaurant here called Cafe Yumm that makes an awesome sauce to use with bowls filled with brown rice, black beans, etc. I'll be buying some sauce and then we will make the bowls at home - really great way for everyone to choose what they want in their own bowl.
- Thursday // Vegan Cesar Salad from Oh She Glows + sliced chicken for anyone who wants it.
- Friday // Pot Sticker Stir Fry from Nom Nom Paleo (most likely going to serve with lettuce wraps).
Have a great week!