Hi Friends! We hope you were able to join us last night for our WITL Stories conversation on Story Chat. As I mentioned during our chat, it is my intention to have show notes available after every episode. Please understand there will be a reasonable turnaround time between the episode and the notes. I greatly appreciate your patience as we figure out all the moving pieces in these new content offerings. Some episodes will lend themselves to more notes than others, but please feel free to leave a comment if there is something specific that you do not see listed below.
Episode Date: 5.05.21
Topic: Week in the Life Photo (People)
Guests: Ingunn Markiewicz, Elizabeth Heinz, Linda Jordan
- For more inspiration from Ingunn, find her on Instagram here.
- For more inspiration from Elizabeth, find her on Instagram here.
- For more inspiration from Linda, find her on Instagram here.
- For more inspiration from Story Chat host, Lisa Varshine, find her on Instagram here.
- Photo editing apps mentioned in the episode: VSCO, PicTapGo, A Color Story, Lightroom Mobile.
- Desktop editing software also mentioned: Lightroom and Photoshop Elements.
- Linda recommended using her Apple watch as a timer for her iPhone.
- Printers mentioned: Epson XP15000 (oversize printer, up to 13x19), Epson PM400 (mini printer for up to 5x7 prints). We all recommended Persnickety Prints as a vendor for printing photos.
- Ingunn takes all of her photos on her phone (I'm personally still shocked by this, they are amazing).
- We all reiterated that the best camera to use is the one you have!
Mark your calendars for Week in the Life: May 10th to 16th.
This was the third in a series of episodes this week, each on a different topic: planning & prep, stories, photos I (talking about people), photos II (focusing on things), and finishing. All of our Story Chats are held live on our Instagram account and saved to our Instagram Television Channel (IGTV), this series covering WITL will also be available as one lesson in our Week In The Life Prep Day Classroom. Prep Day will take place Saturday, May 8th, and registration and full details are available here.