Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
DECEMBER DAILY® 2022 COLLECTION IS LIVE
- Our 2022 collection is now available in the shop. Find the collection here.
- This week was full of inspiration using our latest Numbers Scrapbook Kit! Ali shared three new project ideas on the blog. On Wednesday, Ali participated in an Instagram Hop with a group of our Brand Ambassadors (find a summary on the blog now.) Krystal also hosted a Facebook Live in our Craft The Story Group on Thursday, which is available on the blog as well. So many great ideas this week! This is our second to last Quarterly Scrapbook Kit for 2022 (Tags is coming up) and we'll be back with four new kits in 2023 including: Daily, Go, Grow, and Labels. If you subscribed to the kits this year you'll be able to resubscribe again when the first kit is released. Shop the kit here.
NEW HALLOWEEN KIT
- We are super excited to share our brand new (and for the first time ever) Halloween Kit! This kit is available for physical kit subscribers to add as an Add On and is available in our shop for anyone else who might want to use it to tell stories of Halloween. Find it here.
STORIES OF THE SEASON | FALL/AUTUMN
- We’re excited to share a new class: Stories of the Season. Stories of the Season | Fall/Autumn is centered around the themes of Gratitude, Fall Activities, and Halloween with two lessons for each theme. Our talented contributors will be sharing a combination of story ideas and creative techniques in a variety of formats with the goal to encourage and inspire your fall storytelling. Class has begin, but all lessons are recorded and available for you to watch at your convenience. Class Contributors: Ashley Horton, Denine Zielinksi, Jenny Theriault, Kim Chaffin, Krystal Idunate, Sabrina Poole. Learn more here.
DECEMBER DAILY® PRODUCT PLAY | YOUR CHOICE
- Product Play workshop registration is now available! For 2022 we are changing up our December Daily® Product Play workshop and this year will be focusing on an overall theme of Your Choice. For 30 days in November, you’ll receive one new idea per day (for a total of 30) brought to you by Ali and the contributors to this class. Ideas in this workshop will focus on physical products from this year’s December Daily® Collection. Each product with have three lessons taught by three different instructors and will be classified into different project levels depending on the amount of time or steps involved. Shop the class here.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!