Here's a look at how I brought my Tuesday words + photos together into my 2020 Week In The Life™ album.
I'm following a similar design formula with each of my days while also allowing for some flexibility based on my content. Check out my Monday post for additional details.
Here's a video of my process:
Let's take a closer look at Tuesday:
I added a card from the June Stories By The Month™ kit.
On top of my 5x7 photo I added a label sticker from the Sticker Book.
I seriously love those 2x2 squares. Punching things out during the week made me happy!
Since I had less photos for Tuesday (or more that I wanted to print 5x7) I cut off the outer two pockets of the 3x4 pocket page protector.
One thing I did different on Tuesday was decide to stamp "TUE" on top of one of my photo enlargements (using the Days Of The Week stamp set). I think I'll go back into Monday and do this on one of my photos from that day as well.
Finished up Tuesday with this photo of Aaron, Ernie and I and used the same two stamp sets + Honeyman ink to create an embellishment that I added to the photo.
- Week In The Life 2020 AE Mini Kit
- Week In The Life Label Stamp Set
- Week In The Life Memories Of Right Now Stamp Set
- Week In The Life Asterisk Chipboard
- Week In The Life Pleather Embellishments
- Week In The Life Plastic Numbers
- Week In The Life Transparency Phrases
- Week In The Life Sticker Book
- Week In The Life Days Of The Week Stamps
- Honeyman Ink
- Page Protectors For 2x2 Squares (5A)
- 2 inch x 2 inch Passport Punch
- 1.5 Inch Circle Punch
- Grafix Clear Plastic Sheets
- Foam Adhesive
- Tiny Attacher
- 6 Hole Punch
- Epson XP 15000 Printer
- Epson PictureMate PM400 Printer (for 5x7 and smaller)
- StazOn Black Ink
- Round Stamp Block
- June Stories By The Month
If you'd like to learn more about my approach to this project check out the 2020 Week In The Life Prep Day online event. It covers a lot of the basics and is a great introduction/refresher to various parts of the project.