Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest, In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- You haven’t missed it….yet! Ali will be embarking on the Pieces of Me project the week of April 5th. Last year, it was a community self-portrait project that invited us all to document pieces of ourselves over the course of seven days (one "piece" per day). It was so fun and awesome to see all the different photos taken over the course of the week and then all the different ways that people chose to document their photos and words. We hope you'll consider joining us again this year. Find out more about the project and the supporting collection here.
- Our new class, Hybrid All Year Round, led by creative team member Jennie Rey, is live in the AE classroom. The initial feedback has been amazing! It’s not too late to register. Find out more here.
- Did you catch Ali’s finished DITL album? Make sure to check out her blog post including tons of photos and a process video. Find it here.
- This week we kicked off our Retirement sale for the Story Planner Collection. Grab pieces from this collection for up to 70% off! Find the collection here.
- We’re entering the final days of our month-long retiring digitals sale. We’re offering 50% off select digitals from now till the 31st. We're retiring some of our older digital items, but before we do, we want to give you one last chance to shop them—now through the end of the month. Please note, this does not affect digitals you have already purchased. Find them here.
- In this week's Craft The Story video (Episode 12) Ali is talking about one of her favorite journaling techniques which is focused on including both facts + feelings in your storytelling. Find it here.
We’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!