In the Story Classroom this month we are focusing on stories related to the theme of Tech.
Here are a few thoughts about this particular theme:
For most of us, technology plays a pretty big role in our lives. This month you are invited to tell stories related to the ways you use technology in your daily life, to recount your history (did you use tech as a kid), and to reflect on how you connect right now.
Initial story ideas for the Tech theme include:
- Detail your own personal history with technology. What was life like as a kid for you vs. today?
- Tell the story of all the things you do with your phone right now.
- How much of your life is spent interacting with technology at this point in your life? Love it or loathe it or somewhere in between?
If you are new to the Story Subscription program, check out all the details here.
If you are already a subscriber the content in the classroom will be available to you on the 15th.
Here's a look at the Story Kit™ contents for Tech:
ADD ON OPTIONS | Current and new subscribers can select + purchase Add-On's via your new drop-down menu access under your user name in the top right corner of the site. If you subscribe to more than one you will have a Box for each subscription and the ability to purchase Add-On's for each one. Depending on product availability subscribers may be able to purchase the Add-On's after the Add-On period has ended and regular shop shipping rates will apply because they will ship separately from the kit.
Here are the optional Add-Ons for subscribers of the Tech Story Kit™ theme. All three of these products are exclusive to subscribers at this time (but may be added to the shop in the future).
Here's a video overview of the Story Kit™ and Add-On options this month:
The Tech Stamp Set:
The Story Stamp™ also has Add-On options available to subscribers:
Here's a video overview of the Story Stamp™ and Add-On options this month:
DIGITAL STORY KIT™
Your digital kit and the classroom and any Add-Ons purchased will be available to you on the 15th once your card has been charged for the month.
Here's a look at what's included in the Digital Story Kit™ for Tech:
And a couple peeks at the layouts I created with the kits this month in addition to the one featured at the top of this post (full details, including process videos and how-to handout, are included with subscription):
Again, thanks so much for subscribing and/or considering my Story Subscription program! If you have any questions about this program please let me know below in the comments.
STORIES BY THE MONTH™
Two important things to note this month:
- We are happy to announce that everyone who has been on the waiting list for this kit should be activated this month and we should be able to open the subscription to new subscribers (it's possible it will go on a waiting list again - we do have another quantity increase coming in August). This has been a super popular kit option (it has been on a waiting list since it started back in December 2017) and we are excited to welcome you.
- Due to a manufacturing error there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the 4x6 chipboard set for this kit. This set will be shipped to you with your July Stories By The Month™ kit next month (August theme). If you happen to cancel your subscription prior to receiving July’s kit, you will still be shipped the chipboard set to the address we have on file.
Here is a full look at the kit for July:
Here's a look at the Add-On options for Stories By The Month™ subscribers this month:
And a video overview:
This subscription is a great option for those who are looking to tell more calendar/everyday life sorts of stories.
Check out this post for more information about this new subscription, including differences between the subscription options offered.