In Case You Missed It | March 5
Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest, In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- This week we released the new Quarterly Scrapbooking Kit featuring a heart theme. We are so grateful for your enthusiasm and support of this project! Find the kit here.
- Earlier today we released all of our digitals for March. This release includes items from the Pieces of Me Collection, the digital Quarterly Scrapbooking Kit (heart theme), and the Action Story Stamp. Head over to the shop and grab them here.
- Starting today, we’re offering 50% off select digitals. We're retiring some of our older digital items, but before we do, we want to give you one last chance to shop them—now through then end of the month. Please note, this does not affect digitals you have already purchased. Find them here.
- Just a reminder that our first 2021 Day In The Life documenting project will happen on Tuesday, March 9th. Learn more about DITL here.
- Ali's next video in her Craft the Story YouTube Series is live. In this week’s video (Episode 09) Ali is sharing five ideas for things to do when you might not feel motivated to scrapbook but you still want to do something. This video is based on a post she wrote featuring these tips in 2019, find it here. Watch Ali's video and subscribe to her channel here.
- Guest Storyteller lessons are currently live in the Connect classroom. We’re excited to welcome creative team member Kasha Gage and community member Neela Nalam. Head over to the Connect classroom to see their gorgeous projects. Find out more about Story Class here.
- Did you know we started a new monthly preview series? It will be posted in the Facebook group and on the blog on the first of each month. Check out what’s in store for March here.
- Don't forget! In Case You Missed It is also posted over in the Craft The Story Facebook Group. If you haven't joined, we wholeheartedly invite you to do so. We're so proud of the community we've built over on that platform. Find it here.
We’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!
Sign in or sign up to comment.