Hi Friends! Can you believe it's March? Because of the great response to our weekly In Case You Missed It Series, we wanted to try a new monthly preview of upcoming projects and product releases. Moving forward, be on the lookout for this post on the first of every month. Please understand that some of these release dates may change and more information will be available prior to an individual release. This post is just to serve as a snapshot of things to come later in the month. This information will also be available in the Craft The Story Facebook Group.
- Retiring Digitals Sale // Beginning on March 5th, we’ll be offering many of our digitals at a great discount before they are retired for good. Make sure to grab these before they are gone. More details to come.
- Quarterly Scrapbooking Kit // Tomorrow morning at 9am PST the new Quarterly Scrapbooking Collection will go live in the shop. Find out more here.
- Day in The Life #1 // We invite you to join Ali as she documents her first DITL of 2021 on Tuesday, March 9th. Find our more about the project here.
- Bloom Story Kit // A new Story Kit and Story Stamp will go live on March 13th. This month’s theme is Bloom. Be sure to check back a few days prior to the launch for a preview of this month’s add-ons.
- Hybrid All Year Round Workshop // We’re excited to share that creative team member Jennie Rey has put together an amazing class called Hybrid All Year Round. Stay tuned for more information on her class.
- 2021 Week in the Life Launch // Later this month, the 2021 WITL release will go live. We’re so excited to share the new collection of products we’ve created for one of our most popular community projects. More details to come.
We're excited for all that's in store this month. As always, thank you for being here!