Hi Friends! Can you believe it's May? Today we’re sharing a monthly preview of upcoming projects and product releases. Please understand that some of these release dates may change and more information will be available prior to an individual release. This post is just to serve as a snapshot of things to come later in the month.
- New Guest Storytellers in Evening Classroom // The first of the month means we have two new lessons in the EVENING classroom. This month we are delighted to welcome Michelle Flynn and Lisa Varshine as Guest Storytellers. Learn more here.
- Story Chat | Week In The Life Edition // Starting today, May 3rd, we're excited to share a special series of daily Story Chat Live Conversations happening every day this week. Each day we’ll chat about a different topic: planning & prep, stories, photos I (talking about people), photos II (focusing on things), and finishing. Find more information, including the schedule here.
- Week In The Life Prep Day // Registration is live for this year’s Week in the Life Prep Day! Join us Saturday, May 8th for our second-annual WITL Prep Day. At the top of each hour (for a total of eight hours of fun content!) Ali or a guest will introduce the topic for the hour. Some content will be presented live (and recorded for future viewing) and other content will be recorded + presented during that hour. The goal is to give you a some fun ideas + things to think about + action to take on finishing up past projects or getting ready for Week In The Life 2021. Find all of the details here.
- Week In The Life // Starting Monday, May 10th through Sunday, May 16th, Ali will be embarking on one of our favorite week-long community documenting adventures and we invite you to play along. Find out more here.
- Hello Story 3 // We’re excited to share that Hello Story 3 is in progress and the feedback so far has been amazing! It’s not too late to register! Registration closes 5/11. Find out more here: https://aliedwards.com/shop/classes/hello-story-3
- Story Chat | Strong // Ali will be LIVE on the Ali Edwards Design Inc Instagram account on Wednesday, May 12th to talk about story ideas related to this month’s theme. Tune in to ask questions and chat about the stories you want to tell this month. We’re excited to have Ali and creative team members Jess Forster, Kasha Gage and host, Lisa Varshine joining us this month. The chat will be live at 4pm PT/7pm ET and recorded on both the Instagram Television channel (IGTV) and in the Story Classroom.
- May Story Kit // On the 13th we’ll be revealing a new Story Kit theme, Strong. We can’t wait to share this one with you!
- Stamp Restock // From May 24th to May 28th, we’ll be restocking some of your favorite stamps, releasing some new stamp designs from Ali, and sharing a few brand new ink colors in the store. In conjunction with these fun new releases, Creative Team member, Laura Wonsik will be hosting a Live Community Stamp Day on June 19th. More information to come.
We're excited for all that's in store this month. As always, thank you for being here!