I am so looking forward to telling stories alongside you during the actual Week In The Life™ documenting week starting on Monday, May 10th. Two get ready for a week of seven days of storytelling we are hosting a Week In The Life™ 2021 Prep Day happening this coming Saturday, May 8th. Registration is now open.
Here are the details:
Join the Week In The Life™ community for a fun online prep day on Saturday, May 8th. Use this opportunity to finish past Week In The Life™ or Day In The Life™ projects or begin brainstorming ideas you might want to implement in your 2021 project. The classroom will open at 6:30am Pacific with the first live video happening at 7am Pacific. The last live video will be posted at 2pm Pacific.
At the top of each hour Ali (or a guest) will introduce the topic for the hour. Some content will be presented live (and recorded/archived for future viewing) and other content will be recorded + presented during that hour. The goal is to give you a some fun ideas + things to think about + action to take to finish up past projects or get ready for Week In The Life 2021.
Here's a run down of the Prep Day schedule for 2021:
- 7am Pacific: Welcome + Ali's Foundation Page Process/Approach for 2021 (I'll be sharing images here on my blog next week of my set up - this hour will include video.)
- 8am Pacific: Jess Forster | Week In The Life Process + Tips
- 9am Pacific: Product Play #1 With Ali
- 10am Pacific: Creative Team Roundtable Discussion (also known as "Story Chat")
- 11am Pacific: Product Play #2 With Ali
- 12pm Pacific: Lisa Varshine | Week In The Life Photography
- 1pm Pacific: Looking Back + Lessons Learned From Ali
- 2pm Pacific: Q & A with Ali and Lisa/ Wrap Up
Each topic will have it's own Lesson within the Classroom. Inside each lesson you'll find the live video, a free download, a challenge, and a spot for conversation in the comments section of the lesson. Live chat will be available for anyone who wants to converse back and forth during the live event.
You're invited to come hang out and get ready for a fun week of documenting!
If you have specific questions you'd like me to address you can let me know in the comments below!