One of the requests I recently received was to do a video showing a bunch of the notebooks I've used for memory keeping over the last few years.
Today's video includes a walk-throughs of eight different notebooks. Some were for travel, some have been shared in workshops, and some are for specific projects with a beginning and an end.
As you'll hear me mention in the video, I wasn't an early adopter of this memory keeping style. I resisted for quite awhile because I didn't feel like I needed another format. In 2020 I decided to try one out and ended up loving this method for a variety of reasons. I love that they feel like the perfect, simple place for combining words, photos and just a few embellishments. I love that they are a great place to play with stamps and to use some of those pretty pattern papers from my stash.
As you'll see in the video I've got a few go-to ways I often tell stories in notebooks and am excited to be starting a new one to document what's happening in my yard this year.
Let's dive in:
- Art Of Noticing Notebooks
- Pieces Of Life Notebook Bundle
- Notebook Covers
- Pieces Of The Past Notebook
- All currently available notebooks
- Travel Collection Notebook
- Pieces Of Me Notebook
- Empty Nest + New Stories Workshop
- Start To Finish #02 Travel Workshop (includes camper van notebook project)
- Pieces Of Live Blog Post Archives
- Stories Of Summer Notebook Stories
- Stamp Week (includes a few notebook ideas)