Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest, In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon at 4pm EST with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- FYI: In Case You Missed It is also posted over in the Craft the Story Facebook Group. We invite you to join us there, if you haven't already. Based on your feedback, we created an additional home for the product release calendar here on the website. Please find it here.
- Subscription Updates: This month we were able to activate everyone on the waitlist for both kits and there are still a few available. If you’ve fallen in love with the Action Story kit, or the February SBTM kit, now is the time to sign up! Find it here.
- Ali's next video in her Craft the Story YouTube Series is live. In this week’s video (Episode 04) Ali’s sharing a look at how she’s approached telling the story of a Day In The Life™ over the years from full scrapbook layouts, to inserts in Project Life, to mini books. Find it here.
- Thank you for your enthusiastic response to the first 2021 Day in the Life™ release. We currently have very limited quantities of the album bundle. The kit is unfortunately sold out. If you were hoping to grab some of these items, do it soon! There are no plans to restock them once they are gone. Also, please don’t forget the great shipping promo available for purchases in the DITL category (which temporarily includes the new albums). More info about that promo can be found on the blog and in the shop. Find the DITL collection here.
- 2021 Day in the Life Digitals™: Digitals for the DITL collection will be available next Friday, February 5th. This might be a good time to remind our newest members that all digital versions of most of our physical products are available the first Friday of the next month after their release.
- New albums and page protectors went live in the shop on Wednesday. Please take advantage of the great shipping promo going on now. Details on the promo can be found on the blog and on the site. Find it here.
- Make sure to check out all of the January Digital projects made by the creative team! These are posted on the blog every month and all CT projects can also be found in the CT gallery here on the website. Note: In cased you missed Ali’s previous announcement, we have made changes in the timing of our Stories by the Month™ Digital Kit releases and will not be offering any new DIGITAL kits in 2021. This will allow us to offer the digital version of the kit as add-on to the physical kit subscribers in 2022. Note that all of the existing Stories by the Month™ Digital Kits from 2017-2020 will remain in the shop for the time being. Find them here.
- Hello Story 3 Update: We’ve had a few inquiries about Hello Story 3 and when/if it will be released. Rest assured it is still planned for this year! Ali and Katie will be finalizing a date within the next few weeks. We are taking a look at all the moving pieces in the calendar to try and plan the best time to launch. There are several new classes planned for this year and we can’t wait to share more about them.
We’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Until next week!