Week In The Life™ starts tomorrow! I'm super excited to document my week - this year I really want to focus on taking "intentional photos" vs. photos of every little thing. As I get ready to start tomorrow I wanted to make sure to get myself organized with a menu plan for dinners this week. Here's a look at what I'm planning on making this week (kids will all be here almost every day this week + weekend):
- Monday: Meatloaf Meatballs from Meals Made Simple (Danielle Walker cookbook)
- Tuesday: Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup from Against All Grain.
- Wednesday: Dairy Free Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo from The Real Food RD's
- Thursday: One-Pan Kielbasa Veggie Bake With Potatoes from The Real Food RD's (love sheet pan meals for sure)
- Friday: BBQ Ranch Chopped Salad with Brussels Sprouts & Kale from The Real Food RD's
I also want to try these Breakfast Cookies from Against All Grain.
Reviews from new recipes last week (just made one from a recipe since I was traveling most of the week):
Yankee Pot Roast from Nom Nom Paleo // This was amazing in the instant pot. Still definitely took some time but it was so good. Just Anna and Simon here the night I made it and they were all over it. I served it with garlic mashed cauliflower (also a Nom Nom Paleo recipe) and roasted asparagus.
Have an awesome week!